What do you get with your membership?
• National PRSSA scholarships (see prssa.org)
• Optional attendance at the annual PRSSA National Conference and National Assembly
• Bateman Case Study National Competition (UGA 2007, 2010 National Champions)
• Real World experience through Talking Dog, our student-run AdPR firm
• Networking, internships and job opportunities through meetings, tours and ADPR Connection
• Leadership opportunities through the Executive Board, Talking Dog and Committees
• Agency and Nonprofit Tours in Athens, Atlanta and Washington DC
• Access to PRSA Real World, a PRSA Georgia sponsored networking conference in Atlanta
• Bi-monthly meetings featuring professional speakers on current and relevant PR topics
• Writing, design and social media opportunities
• Public service
• Opportunities to network with students from other departments and colleges
• Opportunities to network with alumni and professionals in the industry
How do I become a member?
Our membership application for the Fall Semester 2019 is currently open! To become a UGA PRSSA member, please fill out and submit the online application and then pay your dues at the Tate Center Business Office. As a UGA campus organization, we can not accept online or check payments. If you fill out the form but do not pay your dues, you are not a member and your membership is not valid for the 2019-20 academic year.