What do you get with your membership?
• National PRSSA scholarships (see prssa.org)
• Optional attendance at the annual PRSSA National Conference and National Assembly
• Bateman Case Study National Competition (UGA 2007, 2010 National Champions)
• Real World experience through Talking Dog, our student-run AdPR firm
• Networking, internships and job opportunities through meetings, tours and ADPR Connection
• Leadership opportunities through the Executive Board, Talking Dog and Committees
• Agency and Nonprofit Tours in Athens, Atlanta and Washington DC
• Access to PRSA Real World, a PRSA Georgia sponsored networking conference in Atlanta
• Bi-monthly meetings featuring professional speakers on current and relevant PR topics
• Writing, design and social media opportunities
• Public service
• Opportunities to network with students from other departments and colleges
• Opportunities to network with alumni and professionals in the industry
How do I become a member?
Our membership application for the Fall Semester 2019 is closed. We will reopen membership in January for the spring 2020-2021 member drive.